How am I paid on Third Party Platforms?

Third Party Platforms

By Popcorn Trailer

Last Update 3 ditë më parë

We split net revenue 80 / 20 (YOUR WAY)


What is Net Revenue?

Gross revenue minus fees. See Fee List.


FEES - We deliver the content to the third party platforms at no upfront cost to you and deduct the fees from generated revenue.


What's the Difference Between Popcorn Trailer vs Third Party Platform Payout Calculation?

  • You are paid based on accumulated video streams if your film is live on Popcorn Trailer Platforms.
  • You are paid an Ad Revenue share if your film is live on Third Party Platforms.
  • You'll potentially receive (2) checks. One for video streams on Popcorn Trailer and another for AVOD revenue from Third Party Platforms.


What Do I Need To Do To Be Paid?

  • Popcorn Trailer pays via Google Pay 
  • We pay in United States Dollars (US$)


Note: Popcorn Trailer pays you, the content owner, once a calendar quarter. Payment is sent 60 days after the quarter ends. We only send payments when a $600 threshold is met. Our preferred encoding house is paid (10%) of gross receipts. Popcorn Trailer will report on and pay you (80%) of net receipts, and retain the remaining (20%) of net receipts, of the AVOD Revenue Share paid to Popcorn Trailer by AVOD Partners. AVOD Partners are responsible for the calculation of advertising-related statistics, which may include but are not limited to, impressions, unique clicks, actions and revenue generated on such AVOD Partner platform. Popcorn Trailer does not control the ad decisions or insertion of applicable AVOD Partners .


See Our Terms & Conditions

Still need help? Message Us