Tax Reporting

Get Paid

Popcorn Trailer

Last Update 9 months ago

We report all earnings to tax officials. We're required by U.S law to send you U.S tax forms if you reach a payment threshold of $600 or $10 for royalty payments. U.S. source payments are not subject tax withholding. Non- U.S source payments and withholding is determined based on the country you live in and any tax treaty benefits with the U.S. We will need a W8 on file to prove your foreign status to the IRS.

Still need help? Message Us